I feel like I should write an ode to chapstick, but I'm not that talented of a writer so I'll just ramble about chapstick.
Chapstick is amazing. It's especially good when it hits below forty degrees (which it has by the way in Logan for the past week). What is not so great about chapstick is when you leave it in your pocket of the jacket you left home last weekend and then you have to go out and buy a brand new tube of it just so you don't go insane. At the same time it's almost worth it cause Aggie Chapstick is so brilliantly awesome. I think they design it just so you'll lose it halfway through the tube and then have to buy more cause you're hooked. Anyone that knows me fairly well, or lives with me... or I guess if you've just seen me put on chapstick you can understand my love for it. Kirena told me that if she wanted to torture me she would chain me to the wall with a tube of chapstick just out of reach of my lips- and truly this would be the worst torture ever. So in conclusion, chapstick rules. Buy it, use it, smell it, taste it.
Amazing.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
3 comments:
Aggie Chapstick truly is amazing. It doesn't quite reach the perfection of Burt's Bees, but it's definitely a close second.
I heartily disagree with you. As good-smelling as it is, chapstick has its terribleness in the world. Don't believe me yet? Here... how bout now?
Hahaha, oh man. Thats great. And extremely true. I just can't get over chapstick though. No matter how many times it ruins my pants or shirts, I always seem to go back to it in the end. Its a love hate kind of thing. More love though, yeah mostly love :)
Post a Comment