Saturday, November 22, 2008 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Twilight

So, I saw this movie today. I had to wait eight and a half hours to write about it otherwise this post would have been about four pages long. Now you must be thinking at this point "Oh barf, another gushing teen ready to throw herself at Edwards feet". Well, if you made that assumption you are wrong. I had to wait eight and a half hours so I would not use extremely harsh verbiage.

I cannot honestly come to terms with the fact that I wasted two hours of my life watching this movie, not to mention five dollars and fifty cents that it cost to sit through this. The only way I've come up with to describe this in the most non-offensive way is to say that it was a two hour long commercial. I say this because you know how commercials are just the highlights of a movie, really action-packed and attention grabbing, almost to the point that they go over the top? Welcome to Twilight. I felt like the announcer guy should have been in the background the entire time saying cliche phrases in his overly masculine voice over and over again.

That's all I'll say. I won't say anything about the acting or the actors themselves. This would never end and I'd have to come up with so many different synonyms for the word 'ridiculous', it would be next to impossible.