7. Never get attached to your schedule until you actually get into the classes. Stupid registration.
8. Its not worth it to stay up till midnight to try and get into classes that are full. Stupid registration.
9. Ask a Senior to sign up for the classes you want, and then simultaneously have them drop the class while you add it when you can finally register at the end of the week. Stupid registration.
10. Registration is stupid.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
3 comments:
I'm sorry Megan :(
And this is why I go to UVU. Never had a class I couldn't get into...
Also, it sounds to me like you could use some True Aggie time.
Rolling my eyes at you Nathan Bagley. Maybe I can transfer to UVU next semster cause, honestly, USU doesn't want me in any of their classes. My schedule sucks like none other. Maybe I'll just skip school for a while.
Post a Comment