Sunday, November 9, 2008 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Things I've learned from College: A series of comments

1. Dishes in the sink never go away. Even when you wash them, you turn your back for even the tiniest fraction of a second and there are more in there.

2. Roommates also never go away. This might sound harsh, but its just a fact. I love my roommates, and our oh-so-lovable hobo, but the fact remains they're there. Kinda a two edged sword with this one.

3. Living in a stairwell rocks. I've been to the dorms on campus and they have hallways whereas I live in a stairwell, and let me tell you the stairwell kicks the halls trash.

4. Living in a stairwell with boys also rocks. It just makes life that much more interesting, cause no offense to my own gender, but I dunno how BYU students do it- I could not live in an entire building full of girls. The end result would inevitably be death. For whom or by whom would depend.

5. Reading, for any length of time, will always be interrupted. No matter what it is you're reading, whether you're trying to slosh your way through psychology, or you just picked up Brisingr- you will always be interrupted in one form or another.

6. Most of the food at college is not so great...

To be continued...

0 comments: