Thursday, October 30, 2008 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Bipolar?

So I've come to the conclusion that I could possibly be bipolar. This isn't the best thing to come to the realization of, but I can imagine that a lot of people think they may be insane at one time in their lives. I think I can attribute this partially to lack of sleep (so I guess lack of sleep makes me poetic and bipolar, I think it works). I could be laughing histerically about something one minute, then ready to cry my eyes out the next. My conclusion in these findings is that I think the human race is- as a whole- bipolar to some degree. Or maybe a bit more broad on that subject, the human race is insane.

So in my discovery of my Bipolarity I have also discovered that I am completely normal in the niche of the human race. However, it could just be the female population of humanity. Either way, I'm just a normal insane person too!

2 comments:

Bags said...

"The only people who are normal are the people you don't know well enough."

-Momma Bagley

Megan K Leavitt said...

Oh Mamma Bagley, how she always has such great advice :)