So my dad and my little brother came up to Wyoming for the base camp adventures and I got to play with them for a weekend, it surely was a blast. I told my pops I would put pictures on here so here's for dad :) Love you dad!
The photos are awesome Megs...did I tell you that you smell like sunshine? I love you the most and had a great time going down the snake river with you and Gavin. Category 4 whitewater at lunch counter has nothing on any of us! I'm so glad that you're my daughter and that you are very special to me and your mom.
So cute! The first picture I was like, who is Megan with? I had no idea it was Gav. How funny. Sheesh. I miss Dad. Looks like you got to spend as much time (if not more) than I did!
2 comments:
The photos are awesome Megs...did I tell you that you smell like sunshine? I love you the most and had a great time going down the snake river with you and Gavin. Category 4 whitewater at lunch counter has nothing on any of us! I'm so glad that you're my daughter and that you are very special to me and your mom.
Te-amo
Pops
So cute! The first picture I was like, who is Megan with? I had no idea it was Gav. How funny. Sheesh. I miss Dad. Looks like you got to spend as much time (if not more) than I did!
Post a Comment