It's been a while since I've written anything of consequence, the essay has been put on hold because I haven't gotten to the library to print it off and edit it properly so we'll see how that goes, and I haven't had a huge lightening bolt of inspiration for a while (there are a few sparks that could use some help, we'll see what they turn into). I just didn't want my loyal readers to think I'd died, because I haven't.
I have been working full time, which I've come to find out is harder than going to school full time and I'd rather be at school (than at work, but not necessarily more than I'd like to be in Jackson, because Jackson is sweet awesome amazing).
I have been trying to do everything on my list of things to do on the fridge, and my own personal list. Some of it is going well and other parts not so much... But I'm still working on it so it's all good.
A small update, but an update all the same. So to you my reader, this is Megan's life. Work and pretending to be outdoorsy-ish :)
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment