The dictionary.com definition of stubborn is:
stub⋅born
1. unreasonably obstinate; obstinately unmoving: a stubborn child.
2. fixed or set in purpose or opinion; resolute: a stubborn opponent of foreign aid.
3. obstinately maintained, as a course of action: a stubborn resistance.
4. difficult to manage or suppress: a stubborn horse; a stubborn pain.
5. hard, tough, or stiff, as stone or wood; difficult to shape or work.
Usually I am not a stubborn person, you could probably persuade me to do something I did not want to do. Tonight, however I refuse. So no. Go away.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
2 comments:
I disagree with this comment "usually I am not a stubborn person". In some ways I know you better than you know yourself...There will always be that streak of a very stubborn three-year-old in you who never wanted her hair done!
Fine, I'm stubborn. And if having my hair done meant having a headache, the hair would definitely be un done.
Post a Comment