So my blogging template has been really bugging me for a while so I decided to set out on the adventure to try and and make my blog more me, I'm not a huge fan of greenish colors but of all the generic templates that are given that one was probably the least dumb... or something. But no longer, I found one a little less generic and a little more exciting. I have varying opinions about this template and I'm still not sure if its a keeper yet. We'll give it a trial run of a couple days to see how things go. The number one downside to this template is the little link to where I found it so any old Tom, Dick or Sally could pick up the same template, but I guess that's ok ish. Anyway I've been trying to do this for far too long and now its a million hours past my bedtime so I hope you enjoy my new set up and if you'd like to give feedback I'd love to hear it!
1 comments:
Try cutestblogontheblock.com. You don't need to sign in or anything, just look for the free backgrounds link. I just re-did mine :)
Post a Comment