A list of things I hate:
dust
dust bunnies
dustING
dust
re-finishing floors that cause dust
sweeping
getting used to a new bed
moving stuff around
mud
STYROFOAM
A list of things I love:
people who care
chomil and having someone sweet to drink it with
being busy
the funny signs in the new store that I work at
nice roommates
having an hour for lunch and living two minutes away
Jackson!
the sound of rain
meeting new people
English accents and the one lady that kept saying "Lovely" about everything in the Moose be Christmas store (it certainly was lovely and I'm going to start saying that from now on, but only with the accent)
the church
having so much to think about and then falling asleep and then waking up still thinking about it and sort of figuring out what you're going to do about it.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment