So yesterday I was working, I had just rung up a customer and I was looking at the license plates that we sell and one said Wyoming. And then it hit me. I am in Wyoming. I am living in Wyoming, working in a store in Wyoming- the Cowboy state. I'm not a Cowboy... girl, whatever What is this insanity? I'm not not outdoorsy, but not yet outdoorsy ish. So what am I doing here? Jackson Wyoming? What? And then the only word that popped into my head....
Awesomeness.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
1 comments:
I'd say that after your trip down the snake river through lunch counter that you can consider yourself "outdoorsy" ok? Especially after you went into the 40 degree water that is the snake river! You're tougher than I thought and that's a real compliment from a former state champion wrestler!
Love you,
Pops
Post a Comment