My dad listens to the Moody Blues all the time, at least he used to. And in all actuality I really loved hearing them, calm oldies- they're soothing and sweet. I've been thinking about the future a lot lately and this song came to mind. I couldn't tell you what the rest of the song is about, but this line sticks out to me the most (possibly cause its the chorus and its the only line I remember); Time waits for no one, no not even you.
How true is this? Time waits for no one- especially me. As I thought about this I kinda thought it was sad, its true that time waits for no one, but what can I do with knowing that? And then it hit... I can do whatever I want. Time may not wait for anyone, but everyone can get the best of time.
So today I decided moving forward and making the best of the time I have now is a good plan. I don't want time to leave me behind, so I'll keep up. Time waits for no one, no not even you; so here's to moving forward and getting the best of time. Cheers.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment