So I dunno if the world and I have come to terms about how it has been treating me lately. Mostly I think the world wants me to think that we've come to an agreement, when really it's just waiting to pull something else. (Which if you think about it probably sounds kind of paranoid, but thats what happens when the world isn't happy with you). I feel like either the sun is going to burst from the clouds, or the clouds are going to eat me. Yesterday the world allowed a few rays of sunlight, and today a few more, but I don't want to tempt the world by hoping for the former. For now I want to make a list of the rays of light (yes, I am being cliche- get off my back). These rays of light would be (in no particular order):
good music
time to think (even if it is in your Ecology class when you should be taking notes)
writing
good movies
good foreign movies about music
alone time
friends
food (even if its not the greatest)
people who genuinely care
the library
procrastinating homework
taking a nap
sharing
someone holding the door open for you
saying thank you when someone holds the door open for you
talking
writing (I know it's on there twice)
reading
This looks like a good list. Now I'ma just waiting for the sun. Hopefully the clouds won't really eat me.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
2 comments:
Since I'm not one of your rays of sunlight (specifically), this comment is meant to be a hot, steamy turd of protest.
Hahaha oh man... I apologize profusely! The next time I write a blog about my rays of sunlight you will be at the top of the list. And the bottom. And the middleish area.
Post a Comment