Saturday, March 5, 2011 | By: Megan K Leavitt

My Weekend....

Has been full of family and friends. The best way to encompass this is through quotations from various aspects.

Jake: I can wait that far. (Life lesson learned. I can wait that far too)


Cohen: HE'S GOING TO SIT ON MY HEAD!


Me: (Pointing to the hairspray and gel, after asking Logan if the toothbrushes went in the cup in the cupboard in the bathroom) Hey do these go in the cupboard too? Or under the sink?

Logan: In the cupboard, but not in the cup. (Sounds smart-alecky but he was just being helpful. Logan is so sweet).


Card for Alec's Bridal Shower: Cute, sleek, and easy to slip off. (In reference to the headbands I got her hehe).

There were more, but my phone does this fantastic thing where it doesn't properly save the texts that I send to myself and hit "save as draft" I dunno how I'm going to phone blog anymore. Silly phone.

1 comments:

Mindy Anne said...

I've got some great ones for you: "you is Derick?" and "I think I jinked it"