Looks like you can also look forward to a totally awesome tan again too! Just like last summer. So are you going to be working at this ropes course?
I sure am :) It's going to be sweet awesome. And yes, I am planning on getting tan!
You changed your blog again, but I like it!
SO, where do I sign up for lessons? Or a course, or whatever you do??? :) Looks so fun. Congrats, again!
It's on the website! I think you should definitely sign up to do a course. It IS fun :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like you can also look forward to a totally awesome tan again too! Just like last summer.
So are you going to be working at this ropes course?
I sure am :) It's going to be sweet awesome. And yes, I am planning on getting tan!
You changed your blog again, but I like it!
SO, where do I sign up for lessons? Or a course, or whatever you do??? :) Looks so fun. Congrats, again!
It's on the website! I think you should definitely sign up to do a course. It IS fun :)
Post a Comment