Going Our Separate Ways
Pages
Home
Followers
Labels
Books Books Books
Deep Thoughts by Megan
Me- I'm in a nut shell
Music Says it Better
My Family is Cooler than Yours
Oh Missionaries
Poetry
School Days
Summer Days
Wyoming Baby
Yes another List
My Blog List
Wendy's Just Sayin'
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
Linnea Farnsworth Photography
Sunday Morning
12 years ago
This Little Life of Mine!
Baby Steps
13 years ago
Color Me Katie
10 things that make me happy
13 years ago
The Leavitt Family
Putting the kids to bed...
14 years ago
C'est la Vie...
Editorializing the Everyday.
Powered by
Blogger
.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
at
5:48 PM
|
By:
Megan K Leavitt
Template Again
This one is much better. Its red, but doesn't give me a headache if I try and look at my blog for too long. Maybe its a little more boring, but I can live with that. I'm content for now.
1 comments:
Jed
said...
Yeah, but it kinda gives me a headache...not so sure about the red.
June 7, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(33)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(46)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(52)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(72)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(9)
Two Roads
Dear Diary,
Why are there so many songs about Rainbows?
Just a heads up
Car People?
Because I had a panic attack this morning...
Template Again
Hoping this will make me fall asleep
I forgot the tissues
►
May
(14)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(32)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(2)
About Me
Megan K Leavitt
I like to read, write, and attempt to do fun things; then write on my blog about what I read, write, and do.
View my complete profile
1 comments:
Yeah, but it kinda gives me a headache...not so sure about the red.
Post a Comment