So last night (cause technically it's morning) I accidentally fell asleep really early, like 8 o' clock 9 kind of early. And the result? Waking up completely refreshed and feeling good, except for the fact that it's four in the morning. I think I went about the whole trying to catch up on sleep thing wrong. I feel like doing something, but everyone is asleep and I'm pretty sure my roommates wouldn't appreciate me waking them up. So, here I sit typing- of course about nothing of consequence. Oops.
I think a spider lives in my bed, and I'm really hoping its not a black widow or something else that could kill me... I have bite marks on my legs and they're pretty big and red and obnoxious.
Driving is not fun. If you're driving towards something that is good then its not so bad, but if you're driving through the rain, towards an eight hour work day after being really tired already, driving is not fun.
The gospel is true, you can quote me on that if you'd like.
Now it's five in the morning, in case you were wondering.
Drugs, and by drugs I mean ibuprofen, are very helpful if you wake up feeling like your left leg is going to fall off at the knee.
Getting caught in the rain is silly :)
Just realizing that the bite marks could be from getting caught in the rain and not from my bed. Hmmm... thats a relief.
End.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment