Monday, August 6, 2012 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Twenty-Two

So I just changed the little blurb about me on here from "twenty-one year old girl" to "twenty-two year old girl." That was weird. I was really looking forward to that, but somehow it was just odd. Everyone has asked me who it feels to be twenty-two, and all I can think is that it's way different than turning twenty-one. Twenty-two seems so much more legit, like there's no turning back: You are getting old! It might be that thought combined with the fact that I am going to student teach in the Fall and graduate college in December, which are both pretty grown up things, right? So twenty-two freaks me out. Or maybe grown-up things freak me out. Needless to say I'm kind of freaked out. Woot for growing up?

2 comments:

Mindy Anne said...

Today, I decided that growing up for me means I stop picking mushrooms out of food. And today, I ate a salad with mushrooms in it, and I fully embraced it. I felt so grown-up. My married friend Lane and her married husband Zach. Nutso!

Lisa said...

Maybe you should stop freaking out...haha. I still freak out. Especially about birthdays! Today at dance the sweet girls told me I looked 20. Really, you have nothing to worry about!