Sunday, July 29, 2012 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Wicked!

I've been thinking for the last couple days that I need to report on the fabulous production that I got to see in Salt Lake. I just couldn't figure out the right way to do it. I could go on about how Elphaba was amazing, the dancing, the set, costumes, and the fact that Glinda stole the show with her airheaded blonde comments; however, as I revisited the music I decided to list a few of the lyrics from different songs that I loved.

You really don't have to do that... I know, that's what makes me so nice.

Wishing only wounds the heart.

And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

I believe I have been changed for the better. And because I knew you I have been changed for good.

So it was either quote everything, or only quote a few things so I'm going with the latter and not spoil it for you if you plan on seeing it sometime. It really was a blast to be able to go and see this with my family. Kudos to Lisa for getting us all together! Loved it :)

0 comments: