There are a few things I'm ready for:
School to be over
Summertime
Being Tan
Having hair as long as it was my senior year of high school
Hammocking
Ropes Course
Blue Skies and Sunshine
Stargazing
Summertime Fireworks
Barbecues
New Adventures
There are a few things I'm not ready for:
I don't think I'm ready to move. This is the longest I've lived in the same place in college and now... I'm pretty attached to it.
I'm not ready to give up my awesome roommate. Chelsea is so great and I don't think I'll ever get another roommate quite like Little Miss Giggles :D
The beginning of this summer also means the eventual beginning of student teaching. I think I'm holding off a huge panic attack about this.
Hopefully the summer will help me be ready for more grown up things :)
2 comments:
SUMMER!!! We will be starting our adventures in exactly 20 days--with or without school being done. :)
Ahhh. Summertime. Being tan. Oh my gosh Megan I saw the cutest hammock in the world the other day... though I can't remember where I saw it right now. I'll have to remember and then show you. I was obsessed.
Post a Comment