So this is the second time that I have sat down to do homework today. I have a annotated bibliography of thirty texts due in a week, as well as a book talk to go along with that. Not to mention my professional teaching portfolio and probably two or three other things that I am forgetting. But the minute I sit to a computer, what do I do?
I listen to this song a billion times...
It's a great song. I hope that you see right through my walls.
I've also been on a Dr. Pepper kick. I'm not sure what it is about the last few weeks of school, but ever since my second semester I crave Dr. Pepper the last month of school. Maybe so I can stay awake? I don't think it's been working this semester. I've just increased my intake of sugar by like a billion. You know how some foods advertise on the label something like "Good Source of Calcium"? I think Dr. Pepper should say "Good Source of Calories. And nothing else."
I've also been doing this cool thing where I will get halfway through one thing and then suddenly have the overwhelming urge to start something else. So I have all of my homework started, but I have little to no faith in my ability to follow through on them.
In other news, my roommate and I really want to go to California for a kind of senior trip. Disneyland is calling my name.
Anyway, I'm off to start something else without actually finishing it. Woot woot.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment