Saturday, April 21, 2012 | By: Megan K Leavitt

My Life Today

"Oh no really, I insist... Let me go out of my way to make a fool of myself. I love feeling stupid. All the time." -Me

Also, the new blogger bugs me. I can't decide if I'm flattered or creeped out that more people look at my blog than I thought. Maybe I'll hold off on the creeped out feeling for a while. And if people really are looking at my blog, I feel like they should comment. Unless you don't know me, cause that freaks me out.

In addition it's a sunny beautiful day and all I can manage to do is sneeze and glare. Customers at work were not super happy with me about that.

I had more to say about the Old Navy, but the new blogger set up made me realize that my blog is pretty much open to the world so I'll keep it to myself. And all the poor random people that get to hear me rant about Old Navy.

Anyway, I have some quality time to spend with the couch and possibly some homework.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Is working there still worth it? (You might want to ask yourself.) If not, maybe it's just time to find something different. Hang in there! Love ya!