So in the last couple weeks I've had friends come visit or I've had the opportunity to visit friends. Two weekends ago a Miss Kirena Dawn Allen came to Logan town. I don't think words can describe how excited I was to get to spend more than just a couple hours with Kirena. This is an amazing woman, and I will tell you why. Betcha didn't think this one was going to be a list did ya? Guess again.
Kirena makes everything beautiful. I do not have this talent, but Kirena can take sweats and a t-shirt and make it elegant.
She always smells great, her Kirena smell.
She makes it feel like life is happiness. It's like the opposite of a Dementor, instead of sucking all the happiness out of life, she seems to pour ten times more into it.
She always has the right thing to say, even if you don't want to hear it.
She's also usually right, probably 90% of the time.
She leaves adorable notes.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
1 comments:
I love you, Megan Kaye <3
Post a Comment