Sunday, November 13, 2011 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Today I have felt like I needed to get things done. There has been a lot of stuff on my mind lately, and the number one way I have been coping with those things is to simply ignore them; but no longer.

Today I decided to research just a couple things so as to prevent my head from exploding.

Student Teaching Next Fall: What's the deal? I had no idea how to even go about it. Bless the internet for helping me figure out what I want to do with the last semester of my bachelors degree. Come to find out that if I want to go student teach somewhere outside of Utah, USU literally makes you pay out the nose. So that definitely narrowed things down a bit. I've got a couple school districts in mind and I'm happy about those that are there. Until today I literally haven't even let myself think about it. I'll say this much about my list- they're all in Utah. I simply can't fathom being able to pay to go outside of Utah. If I could I would show you in dollar amounts why this is so true.

Job for Next Summer: I want to work at another Ropes Course, but sadly enough I think I am ready to be out of Logan, Ut. I have been researching other ropes courses in the surrounding areas. There are a few that have caught my attention and once again I am happy that they are in my head and that I looked into them.

Now neither of these really need to be addressed for a couple more months, but it was good to look into them, or even simply to think about it instead of ignoring them completely. This is me getting up and doing things, snaps for Megan.

0 comments: