In my series of visits, I was able to visit my sister Mindy. Even though she lives in Provo and goes to BYU and I live in Logan and attend USU I was still extremely excited to spend a night at her apartment. Aside from a couple awkward moments with roommates and old mission buddy parties, the weekend was a success. Plus I was reminded of a few things about Mindy. These things I will share in yet another list.
Mindy puts things in perspective, but at the same time helps keep the focus on what really matters.
She has the greatest laugh bar none. It just makes funny things funnier, and not funny things better. I'm not sure how else to describe it, but it's the greatest.
The only downside to the possibility of living with Mindy would be that I would have to compete with her all encompassing beauty every day, which would be exhausting and unrealistic.
She's gorgeous. I make a certain effort to look good when I come home to keep up with my sisters; however, it doesn't always work out. And on a daily basis would fail consistently.
Her roommates still lover her, even though those roommates may not be perfect (hehe).
She really is lovable. I think Gavin and I always make her sit in the middle when we watch a movie for a reason- we both can't get enough of her.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
1 comments:
Glad you came down and dragged us all to the Festival. :) And yes, hands down Mindy has the best laugh of anyone I've ever met--ever. And don't worry, you don't even have to try to be beautiful, you just are. :)
Post a Comment