Tuesday, February 8, 2011 | By: Megan K Leavitt

She's My Friend

But not my best.

I think I have a complex, and I think I can accurately describe it using the words of Homestar Runner's "Teen Girl Squad."

I'm not often worried about being liked by all, but when I do stop and think about it I feel like I'm liked by most...ish. Anyway, I have developed a complex about this though. I've found that with people that are good friends they like me just not that much. Thus the phrase from So-and-So "She's my friend, but not my best."

So, like "The Ugly One" I have the "She's my friend, but not my best" complex.

4 comments:

Mishel said...

Hahahahaha!!!

Wow...

This is one of those... slightly painful posts, because that's a rough feeling, but I love how you put it. Sigh, thanks Strong Bad.

Mindy Anne said...

Well Meg, I like you. A lot. So... Hope that helps.

Lisa said...

I like you lots too, but probably not as much as Logan...he even prays for you now. (Don't worry Mins, you are right there too!)

Megan K Leavitt said...

It's cause you guys are my sisters. You have to like me lots ;)