A list! This is a list of things that went through my head. (If they sound like things that could be posted as a facebook status, that's not a coincidence. Sometimes that's how my brain thinks.)
Who knew that riding the bus could be so productive. I think I've finished at least one book just while riding the bus. (This thought was stemmed from an attempt at being positive about the fact that it takes like twenty minutes to ride the bus from my apartment to campus).
Hello grasshopper! (Yes, I really thought this today when one hopped past me).
Hunger won out and I'm going home. (I thought I could stay all day on campus with just two granola bars. How wrong I was).
Sometimes I look cute (And my sisters would be very proud of me).
I wish I had more homework (Probably the dumbest thought I've had ever, but I found myself completely done with everything assigned and then I realized that I had nothing to do with life).
African Lit- BRING IT ON! (I finished another draft of a paper for this class, it's not due till tomorrow so there should be a couple more between now and then).
I wish I could read on the quad without having to walk five minutes out of my way. I guess in front of the weird hand statue will suffice. (They have in essence completely secluded the quad and the Ray B. West and Family Life Building. And by "they" I mean the genius's in charge of construction at USU).
I'm sure I had more thoughts (hopefully some vastly more intelligent that these ones) but these are the ones I felt like sharing. Enjoy?
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
4 comments:
Love your thoughts. Love your blog. Love you. Let's play sometime before I leave, yes?
YES! I am definitely coming home the weekend of your farewell. I feel like there should be a huge party in your honor on the Saturday before, in addition to the celebrations taking place on Sunday :)
Blame the engineers for blocking off Ray B. West. I do. I like to think of it as their desperate attempts to reclaim my soul.
Brooke, don't let those stinkin Engineers get to ya! Haha
Post a Comment