Sometimes I have days where I just want someone to take care of me. These days always come when something goes wrong with my car. Or if I have to anything with my car really.
You'd think these days where I just want someone to take care of me would come when I'm sick (and granted, they do, just not to the same level) but I've found that I've been perfectly able to take care of myself when I've been sick (although, it's pretty pathetic to go to the store to buy yourself medicine and saltines and 7 Up, I'm just saying from past experience). When it comes to car stuff I'll basically assume the fetal position and just worry about it, but never really do anything about it.
The most recent example of this? I need to register my car. I have put it off and put it off. I'm scared it won't pass inspection and so I've just put it off, and steadily it's just getting worse... I know it's just a matter of getting my car to a shop and then dragging myself to the DMV, but all of this seems so daunting to me. I couldn't tell you why, but it's worse than pulling teeth- my own teeth at that. Anyway, I guess I'm just going to have to buck up and get to it. Silly cars.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment