Sunday, September 19, 2010 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Things I've learned from College: A series of comments

21. English Major = Lots of reading. Once again, who knew?

22. I have a new respect for people who commute to school. I only live slightly out of the way and I find myself grumbling about it daily. I have a new found respect for people who don't live near the campus they attend.

23. Not having a bed frame isn't such a big deal (I guess this might be more of a life lesson rather than a secular education lesson, but college taught it to me).

24. Blogging, as always is a great deviant from homework. I enjoy it.

25. I still love the Ray B. West even though it's completely secluded.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Meg! I love you. I hope you think of me on your "commute". I lived at home and went to the U everyday for 3 1/2 years... :) I guess you get used to it, and then it's over! Take care!!!

Lisa said...

PS I love reading the words on your blog, but perhaps the red isn't loving my eyesight... :) Eight entries in and I'm squinting like crazy!