Saturday, June 5, 2010 | By: Megan K Leavitt

New and Improved!

Last summer I wrote a list of things that I wanted. I think for this summer it's a fairly similar list, with a couple things added and a few alterations. So...

I want...
-To find new and improved ways of being happy.
-To find fun ways to exercise.
-To quickly find a second job.
-To not be too nervous to teach little kids how to swim.
-To sing, let others hear it, and love it :)
-To learn new hymns on the piano (cause hymns really are the only thing I can play, and I'm ok with that.)
-To smile, even when I want to frown (or even when I'm really tired).
-To learn how to run without hurting myself and without looking ridiculous.
-To write until I can't feel my my hands.
-To use my chacos and maintain the outdoorsy-ish status... haha.
-To go to the temple once a week.
-To read all 63 books on my summer reading list that I wrote for myself.
-To live in Boston one day.
-To be published, whether thats a book, an article or even a poem.
-To have kids and pets :)
-To love as much as I can.

These are things that I want :)

0 comments: