Monday, June 21, 2010 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Dear Jackson Hole, Wyoming...

I forgot how much I miss you!

So this past weekend was pretty great. I took a trip with 20 people, only two of which I really knew. I think one of the biggest reasons I had so much fun was because I was out of my comfort zone. I went and had a blast with a bunch of people that I didn't know at all, and I loved it. Usually I don't like being in a group with people I don't know, but this was different. I feel like I met people that I could be friends with, and not just for that one weekend of whitewater adventures.

Anyway, I love Wyoming and I think this was a growing experience for me (which is always a good thing) and Wyoming is never a disappointment. A fantastic weekend all around :)

0 comments: