Monday, March 22, 2010 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Spring Break #2

Last year I wrote about Spring Break and how literate my immediate family is. For this post I will once again spotlight my family. I guess I'm pretty boring for not doing anything for yet another Spring Break, but at the same time I'm really happy that I got to go home and hang out with the family (especially the shorter ones in the family, and I don't just mean Heather hehe).

Anyway, I like my family. In all reality, I love my family. Each one has something to bring to the table and it makes life a wonderful meal, so to speak. This post, however, is a tribute to my niece and nephews (as if I don't gush about them enough, but I really can't over them!). These five children (soon to be SIX! Congrats Chelsea!) are amazing, in a nutshell.

So, here is to Jayna, Jacob, Logan, Cohen, and Lucas (and soon to be baby GIRL Leavitt!) I love them all so stinkin much :D

This is usually where I would put in an adorable picture of me and these kids, however I forgot to take one. So in your head imagine 5 crazy little kids and an ultrasound picture haha

0 comments: