Friday, January 1, 2010 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Movies That I Thought Were Going to be Cool so I Saw Them But They Turned Out to be Stupid and Now I'm Bitter

I decided to let my little brother write this because it made me laugh. So, have at it, Gavin.
(In order of suckiness)
1- Journey to the Center of the Earth
Dear Brandon Fraisier,
Please, for the love of your *cough*fans, stop making movies. Forever.
2- Eragon
Basically the worst 'book-to-movie' movie ever. Barf.
3- Knowing
GAAAHHHH! Plot...? Nicolas Cage...? Aliens...? Whatever.
4- Avatar
Hey, guys! We should make a multi-billion dollar, three-hour-long movie out of CGI with no plotline! Okay!

EDITOR'S NOTE: Please... Take this with a grain of rice. *wink*

2 comments:

Megan K Leavitt said...

I just need to put this. The phrase is "With a grain of salt." We still love Gavin though.

Megan K Leavitt said...

And I, Gavin, knew that. That was deliberate.