To whom it may concern,
I am writing with deep distress. You have not met me, you do not know me, and therefore should not judge me. I am female of the age of 18, I am fifth of six children and know what its like to be the baby of the family. I have a fetish for writing and am prone to making mistakes. If I had to choose between reading and breathing I would have to think about it for a long time and would most likely choose reading. I can be crazy and serious, sad, exciting, loving, caring, hateful, and tearful. Somedays I would prefer to just lay in bed and think about nothing of consequence. My past is behind me, and I would prefer to keep it there. My future is ahead of me and I hope to make the best of it. I believe today is worth it (and by 'it' I mean everything). I am young, this is true, but I have had my fair share of life lessons. To quote a song: I believe in love even when I'm alone, I believe in God even when He is silent. I believe the answers will be known. Music is poetry set to melody, a book is one mans soul entrusted in another mans hands. I like to think that wishing on stars really can make dreams come true, and I do happen to believe in fairys, I do, I do. I'm a movie watcher and a fan of books recommended by my 13 year old brother because he has good taste. My sisters are my gaurdian angels and my three brothers are unstoppable. My niece is a princess, and no one can convince me otherwise. My nephews 'aren't pretty, they're handsome' and will one day race cars and build sky scrapers. I refuse to do math in my head, and therefore have lost all math skills that ever existed. If I am rude to you, I apologize- you must have caught me on a bad day I have those too on occasion. I will never fully understand the movie Deja Vu, so please don't try to explain. Sometimes I forget to eat until after I hit someone. I've never been to Europe, but hope to one day travel- a lot. My friends build me up, hold me up, break me down and then repeat as needed. I have a thing for Jeremy Sumpter, yes the twelve year old boy that plays Peter Pan. I can't spell. I am an English Major. I am a lowly freshman. If given the means, time and capacity I could probably eat my own body weight in food in general. Given the chance I could be a good friend. Given the patience a lifelong friend. Given the opportunity a great love. At this time feel free to think what you will of me, but please just take me as I am.
Sincerely,
Megan K. Leavitt
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
2 comments:
Good to meet you, Megan. :) I liked this a lot. Like, A LOT a lot.
Thanks Brooke :) its good to know I'm not just writing to empty space.
Post a Comment