1. Not knowing if you’re hungry or queasy isn’t really a good thing.
2. The previous note means a perpetual problem; if you eat and you were queasy, then you throw up, and then if you don’t eat and you were hungry, you stay hungry.
3. Crying movies only help so much.
4. Gilmore Girls cures everything.
5. Being cold is not fun, but I’d rather be cold than hot. Why? Let’s ask Robert Frost.
Fire and Ice
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
That didn’t really make a whole bunch of sense, but I made a strange connection somehow.
6. Roommates and best friends are God sends.
7. Writing is beautiful.
8. Reading is heaven.
9. Crying is cleansing.
10. Everything happens for a reason.
11. Meeting new people is fun, making new friends is great, but no one can ever replace that one person that you’ve known since you were two.
12. Sometimes finding out that your favorite love song is about a sandwich is ok. It helps you deal with disappointments that may come your way.
13. Peace comes to those who love, and it’s said that the only the love you keep is that which you give away; so in the end those who love end up with peace and love. So I pose this question, why not love a little more?
14. Searching Inward, Reaching Outward, and Looking Heavenward.
I like lists. End :)
1 comments:
If you're feeling down, stand in front of a mirror and dance like a monkey... seriously... do it.
Post a Comment