Wednesday, January 14, 2009 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Wishing for something cool to write about....

Today I thought about blogging about several different things. How we watched the Miracle of Life in my Human Development class was probably at the top. Or maybe obnoxious people in my American English Lit class that need to learn to shut their mouths and not be obnoxious. Perhaps an overview of how cold it was today and falling asleep freezing and waking up in a fetal position all cramped up and uncomfortable, however, none of these seemed remotely interesting. I kept thinking, because what else am I going to do other than think of what to write in my blog? Not homework or something productive, what a thought. So in my thinking I came across something good that happened today. It wasn't being unbelievably nauseous for the majority of the day, or girl that can't sit still or close her mouth, but it was institute. Now before you think "Oh geez, here comes classic mormon girl about to gush and gush on a certain subject or other" just read a little further. I promise I won't gush, just share a tidbit of something that caught my eye today. A quote, nothing more. Are you excited yet? Here it is:

"Sometimes the very moments that seem to overcome us with suffering are those that will ultimately suffer us to overcome." -Joseph B. Wirthlin

A little play on words and some food for thought.

1 comments:

Bags said...

We must learn to partake of the bitter cup without ourselves becoming bitter.