So, today I have really truely discovered the meaning of petulance. The dictionary definition of 'petulant' is moved to or showing sudden, impatient irritation, especially over some trifling annoyances. This is unbelievably true. I am so restless and bored. I've turned to so many different things. Books, my number one default entertainment has failed miserably tonight at even sparking my interest. I cooked myself dinner even- it wasn't that great. I have never felt like a five year old as much as I have today. I quadruple checked to see if I really didn't have a speck of homework to do, and then finally I turned to the internet. At this time I would like to publicly announce my gratitude towards a Mr. Nathan Bagley. His blog has been my entertainment for the past THREE HOURS and I kid you not. So I just wanted to thank him for all of his anecdotes and hilarious use of words and just the fact that his life is funny. I don't think I've ever actually been introduced to Nathan, but his youngest brother Joshua is one of my best friends (and I really enjoyed the post about Josh, it was so true). If it hadn't been for his posts about Twilight and Movies of the summer that he's not excited to see I would probably be dead on the floor of my apartment. Death by boredom, or petulance, whichever. So thank you, you probably wont see this but I am eternally grateful. The end.
1 comments:
I'm honored. Thanks for writing about me in a nice way. I'm going to print this off and hang it on my bathroom mirror to remind me that someone thinks I'm rad.
Post a Comment