Tuesday, October 28, 2008 | By: Megan K Leavitt

A moment of sheer girlyness- Pink, Fluffy and Frilly

So last week my roommates and I were bored and decided to look up songs on YouTube. Of course we chose all the sappy girl songs- Out of My League by Stephen Speaks, Luckiest by Ben Folds- those types of songs. Then a young man from across the hall came over to play and suggested a song. This song was Love Story by Taylor Swift. Oh my goodness. Every girl wants this. Well, in my opinion anyway. And the fact that it was a boy that introduced us to this song gave said boy about a million brownie points- good work Branden :). Anyway, this is just an adorable song. This is my moment of being just a girl.

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,
"Marry me, Juliet - you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress;
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'"

Yes.

1 comments:

Bags said...

Enjoy this one. I know you will.