Thursday, October 4, 2012 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Sometimes I Wish I Tweeted

I think I would have a funny twitter feed; however, since I'm morally opposed to new technologies (that's code for "too lazy" and "can't remember my username/password to my twitter account because I had to set one up for my 'technology in the classroom' class." Plus I don't actually know how to tweet) I am just going to pretend I have a twitter account and make a list on my blog. As of late I also cannot mentally handle anything bigger than a list.

So here are my student-teacher tweets:

Life makes you a better teacher. Perhaps I have not lived enough. Time to change that.

1st hour someone wants to be an event planner. Made me think of J-Lo. And her booty.

Wednesday: I accidentally fell in love with my students. Especially 5th hour.

Thursday: I died. Cause of death? Student Presentations. Shot in the heart over a thousand times with "likes," "ums," and "yeahs."

Me: "Hey I bought Cliff Bars this week."
Cooperative Teacher: "As your mentor, I have succeeded. My job is done."
(My cooperative teacher believes that the breakfast of champions includes a Cliff Bar and a Paradise Mango Pepsi. Next week I plan on bringing Pepsi to guarantee an excellent recommendation from him to future employers. Hopefully he'll say I'm a champion)

Man I love chapstick.

Welcome Fall Weather.

Thank you Danny Kaye, for reminding me that life could not better be. And making me giggle relentlessly for two hours.

Speaking of giggling. 6th hour practically in tears from crying. Thank you Wall-E.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I just love you! Please tell me you are coming home this weekend. We need our Meggie!!!