Monday, June 27, 2011 | By: Megan K Leavitt

There Must Be Something in the Air

Because once again this is happening all over facebook....



I stole this from Brooke Austin, but it's true; however, whatever is in the air is just causing me to have itchy, red eyes, sneeze ten thousand times in a day, and have a scratchy throat. I guess pollen isn't the only thing I'm allergic to.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Lol, you're not the only one! Do you think its in the water?

Megan K Leavitt said...

I dunno, and thanks for your comments and I don't mean to sound rude, but... who is this?

Tyler said...

After about ten solid minutes of trying to write the most witty comment, in order to mask the somewhat awkward circumstances in which I am to introduce myself, I've decided to just tell you that we met on the bus a few times. The school year ended before I could really get to know you and I knew nothing more about you other than your name and how impressed I was with your intellect. I hope its ok that I've read some of your blogs, I like your style. :)