has been a very long, but very successful day. We're going to talk about it in a list :)
1. Ballet. Turns out I haven't forgotten everything and I only look retarded doing some stuff rather than all of it. Also, I was missing it for a reason. I have been awake and attentive in all of my classes, starting long days with ballet was a good idea. Point for me.
2. I sat by the right person today in my Climate Change Lab. The student aid handed us a sheet of equations and numbers to plug in as a "refresher," this is where I would have started crying however my professor then proceeded to say we could work in groups. The girl sitting next to me actually knew what was going on and with our collective knowledge we got through the whole worksheet! Even though neither of us really knew how to work Excel or Math we made it.
3. English classes are basically second nature and I am no longer intimidated by them even if the professor has a reputation that precedes him or her (bring it on British Literature). I was intimidated the first day, but no longer :)
4. Sleep. How I need thee. New rule that I learned from my body this week. It is fairly vital that I get to bed by 10:30 at least 4 nights a week. Yes, I am an old lady (another way to prove this is that I get heartburn... what 20 year old gets heart burn? Oh yeah, me.)
5. Pretty much trying to get a rhythm down. So far it's going ok I think. I need to go shopping (in case you were wondering) and I am excited for school. First week, take that!
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
1 comments:
Megan! We are like the same person. I have to go to bed pretty early compared to the typical college student, or else I can't function!! We can be old ladies together.
Post a Comment