Is it sad that I wish school would just start already? Maybe it is, but today has been extremely boring so I've just been planning for the upcoming semester. Gotta say I'm actually pretty excited.
Despite USU's lack of reliable registration methods, I have made it into all of the classes I need to successfully apply for STEP teaching program (which I am pretty stoked/scared about). This is officially my last semester of English, and then onto the world of teaching. Very nervous, but very excited at the same time for that. I'm really happy that I've found something that I could really do and love in life. Somehow I think that even if I wasn't kind of a typical Mormon girl, I would still want to teach, which makes me even happier about it.
In other news I am taking a ballet class next semester. This kind of makes me a little sick to my stomach. I've recently decided that I miss dancing and this is how I reconciled that void. I haven't done ballet in about 8 years, but I figured I also have 9 years under my belt so digging up that old information shouldn't be too hard right? I guess we'll see. At any rate I'm nervous but excited, hopefully it doesn't kill me.
Also, I am taking a Climate Change class (mostly because it was one that fulfills my QI requirement and the teacher waived the prerequisite hehe). Hopefully there is little to absolutely no math involved, otherwise this could be an interesting semester.
Overall I'm pretty excited for Spring Semester 2011. I'm inching closer to graduation and I couldn't be more excited about that. Woot for school? I have a feeling I'll be singing a different tune come March haha
P.S. I moved back to Bridgerland. So far it has been pretty boring cause everyone is home for the holidays, but I'm excited to see how the ward is and who is still in it and meet new people that have moved in :)
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment