That is how many blog posts I've done! Woot for never doing homework! And how will I commemorate this momentous occasion? A list of course!
1. Old Navy. I work there now. Gotta say I'm still figuring things out. It's not too bad though; however, when I ask customers if they're finding everything alright and they answer in affirmative, I wish I could say "Really? Well then, could you help me? Because I've been looking for this one shirt for probably 20 minutes and I still don't know where it goes..." Eventually I find out from a manager that it's a men's shirt and I've been looking in the woman's section for a really long time.
2. Utah State University. I think I've ranted enough about registration, but just one more word on the subject... Ridiculous. Anyway, school is going fairly well. I think. And hope. I really won't find out until the week after finals. I guess that's ok though.
3. Family. I miss them a lot. Especially when they're growing right under my nose!
4. Friends. I like them a lot. Especially when they come to visit.
5. Holidays. I dunno if I'm very excited about those. I may or may not even be home for Thanksgiving and I plan on being in Logan for the entire duration of Christmas break. Sad day huh?
6. I'm not sure what else to write. Sorry if my One Hundred and Fiftieth blog post wasn't very exciting. Thanks for reading all the same!
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
1 comments:
What do you mean you're planning on staying in Logan for the entire duration of the Christmas holiday? We may have to come and kidnap you then, ok?
Post a Comment