Friday, November 19, 2010 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Dear Family,

I am missing you terribly this weekend!

From going to the new Harry Potter movie at Midnight with you guys, to the Bingham Miner's football Final against Fremont. This isn't even to mention the kiddies growing up right under my nose, or the prep for Thanksgiving (which I actually really do like). At any rate, I am feeling particularly homesick at the moment. Hopefully, if I can plan well enough I will be home Wednesday, Thursday and then again Saturday and Sunday :) I am ridiculously happy that I get to be there for Thanksgiving (if only for the actual dinner part). I thought I would let all of you know that I love and miss you. Two and half ish years of being at USU has taught me a tiny bit more about appreciating things that mean the most. And my dear family, you mean the world to me. I hope you know this, but in case you don't I'll say it again. I love you all so much! So this is for my family.

Jeremy
Chelsea
Jacob
Cohen
Carlie
Lisa
Jed
Jayna
Logan
Lucas
Heather
Mindy
Gavin
Mom
Pops

I love you.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love you too. Funny, I was missin' you today too! Can't wait for Wednesday!

Jeff Leavitt said...

Why am I last?

Megan K Leavitt said...

Last the best of all pops. Haven't you ever heard that?