First, I wanted to keep a little tradition alive. When all of my guy friends left on their missions I wrote them a little something on my blog and I certainly don't want to leave out my favorite person to blog stalk :)
Merrit! I don't think you realize what an amazing example you've been- even just through your blog. I love your words and I'm thrilled that I will be able to continue blog stalking you and your adventures. I can't really guarantee a ton of letters, BUT I will promise prayers. I know you will have the very time of your life. You are amazing! :D I just thought I'd let you know before you shipped off across the world.
In other news....
My sister, Soeur Mindy Anne Leavitt will be home in EIGHT DAYS. I think every time I've talked to my mom she's told me the number on the countdown and I just can't quite wrap my head around it. This is pretty much the greatest ever :D
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
1 comments:
Megan. You are the sweetest. I'm going to miss you like crazy. Give Mindy a big fat hug for me. I am beyond excited for your grand reunion :) I can't even imagine how thrilled you must be. I hope you have the most delightful year and a half while I'm gone. Go on lots of adventures and send me your wedding invite when you get married ;) ha.
Post a Comment