Sunday, October 10, 2010 | By: Megan K Leavitt

I Write Stuff on My Phone...

And then forget to put it on my blog. So here's a list of stuff I've written down on my cellular device. (Sorry if these are random... haha welcome to my life).

Repentance isn't a lamb going to the slaughter (even though it may feel like that). It's the sheep finding their way back to the shepherd.

Why are Utah State Aggies blue? It's because we live in Logan and we're always so freaking cold.

Things have stopped 'reminding' me of you. I no longer need a reminder. You're simply always there; seated in my mind and housed in my heart.

I don't need to know what is coming, I just need to know if I'm on the right path to get there. (This made me think of Hymn #97 "I do not ask to see the distant scene-- one step enough for me").

Je suis revenu.

Heavenly Father is just waiting to teach us how to make something as powerful and spectacular as lightning, and something as gentle and fantastic as a rainbow. (I remember writing this after watching lightning at my house for like an hour with my little brother. There were a lot of storms this summer in South Jordan and I was able to see some breathtaking lightning displays, and quite a few huge rainbows... the result was this little blurb in my phone).

Considering it is Sunday I thought most of these were fairly appropriate. I hope you all have (or had as the case may be) a beautiful sabbath.

0 comments: