I cannot concentrate! My sister gets home on Tuesday. I start a new job on Monday. I'm skipping out on school all next week and I can't seem to focus on the homework that I really need to do. It's frustrating me, but at the same time I just can't bring myself to focus.
So here I am... on the internet. All I really need to do is read a couple things for a paper I need to start (and by a couple things I mean two twenty page Literary Critical Analysis about a piece of African Literature... No big deal right?) and then the paper is only 3-4 pages yeah? I'm probably going to die, but I'm so freaking excited for my sister to come home, and to be able to have a job! GAH! Anyway, I thought I'd share. Now that I've gotten that out of my system, perhaps I can get something done. Probably not. Shoot.
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
1 comments:
YAY for a JOB!!! And sorry but that's not quite as exciting as MINDY COMING HOME - AHHHHHH!!!!! Just think, she's almost begun her travels home. I'm so glad you've got somethings to look forward to next week. Hopefully I'll see you for a minute. Also, the kids have their primary program after Mins' homecoming at 11 at our church. I think we're just going to sneak in at quartr after and leave right after sacrament. :)
Post a Comment