When I was younger you and I were pals. I always had a fantastic costume (thanks to a fantastic mother who made them year after year) I had siblings or friends to go trick-or-treating with (and the option to do so without feeling completely dumb or looking like a creeper) and of course the free candy that always came from said trick-or-treating adventures.
Nowadays those times are pretty much over, except for the costumes that I have swiped from home, the warm and fuzzy feelings you and I once shared have in a nutshell disappeared entirely. This makes me sad. I feel like I've lost a very important moment from my life from not experiencing Halloween like I used to.
I think next year I will go home just for you and have a grand time with my family.
I think I should have learned this from my first Halloween in Logan (which was probably the lamest most uneventful holiday of my life- my roommate and I played blockus the entire night...)
Those Who Wander
12 years ago
1 comments:
What's blockus? You should've come home and you could've gone with Cohen, Jake and me!
Post a Comment