Thursday, August 5, 2010 | By: Megan K Leavitt

P.S.

I'M 20! I can't quite wrap my head around it. I think I will always think I'm 17, but now I am no longer a teenager. There are probably deeper and more profound things to come of contemplating this, but for now it's just weird to me.

My mom asked me how old I was today. I'm pretty sure it was a test, cause for the last three years I've said "Seventee... I mean [insert appropriate age here]" Today, however, I proudly said "Twenty! No longer a teenager." This is how I figure things are:

My technical age is 20.

In my head I'll always be 17.

In real life I'm 6.

I think I may be confused :) Haha but still not a teenager!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Seventeen was a good year. I'd stay there for another year if I had the chance!