Wednesday, April 8, 2009 | By: Megan K Leavitt

Because I haven't read for my next class in three weeks so I'm not going to start now

Today, during my Literary Analysis class I had a sudden and gut wrenching panic attack. Its Wednesday, April 8. School ends in exactly three and a half weeks. I have two major papers due (which I anticipate getting 88/100 on because every major paper I've turned in has received this score. I'm cursed. Woot) Anyway. Soon school will be over. Another thing that instigated my panic attack was talking to a fellow comrade setting out for Jackson Hole Wyoming this summer. I move in three and a half weeks, but the part that scares me the most is that I don't know where I'll be living. My employer has yet to send me the information about living arrangements. This freaks me out.

School is ending, I have a job for the summer but lack the knowledge of my residence for the summer, and I have two finals on the same day. Back to back. It could have at least been two of my English classes, but no, its Psychology and English on the same day. Lame. And nerve wracking.

So instead of frantically studying up on whatever I could possibly get my hands on as a normal stressed out, panic stricken freshman would do I write in my blog about my most current panic attack. The moral of the story? There is none, I just like to complain.

1 comments:

Jed said...

Oh Meg! I love getting to know you better on your blog. One of these days I'll actually post something on our family blog...maybe when I don't have ten jobs to do in one day. Hmmm, then again, maybe I'll never get around to it. :)